From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Traits)
|Look up trait or traits in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Trait may refer to:
- Phenotypic trait in biology, which involve genes and characteristics of organisms
- Trait (computer programming), a model for structuring object-oriented programs (a template class in the C++ programming language)
- Trait theory in psychology
- Trait (album), the first and only EP by the industrial rock/metal band Pailhead
- Traits (Joe Morris album)
- Trait (role-playing games), a type of role-playing statistic
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Trait.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.