(Redirected from Trampoline (song))Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up trampoline in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A trampoline is a gymnastics and recreation device.
Trampoline may also refer to:
- Trampoline (multihulls), a part of multihull sailboats
- Trampoline (Joe Henry album) (1996)
- Trampoline (Steel Train album) (2007)
- Trampoline (The Confusions album) (2002)
- Trampoline (The Mavericks album) (1998), by alternative country group The Mavericks
- "Trampoline", by Kero Kero Bonito on the album Bonito Generation (2016)
- "Trampoline", the lead single from Tinie Tempah's second album Demonstration (2013)
- "Trampoline", by Hopsin on the album Raw (2010)
- "Trampoline", by Never Shout Never on his album Harmony (2010)
- "Trampoline", by The Spencer Davis Group on their album The Best of the Spencer Davis Group featuring Steve Winwood (1967)
- Trampoline (advertising agency)
- Trampoline (computing)
- Trampoline (horse) (1825–?), thoroughbred racehorse
- "Trampolene", a song by Julian Cope on his album Saint Julian (1986)
- Trampolene (band), a British rock band
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Trampoline.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.