|Look up tramway in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Tramway may refer to:
- Tramway (industrial), a lightly laid railway for uses such as logging or mining
- A tram transport system (public transport vehicles running on rails)
- The tracks which trams run on (also a section of reserved track for trams)
- Aerial tramway
- Tramway, North Carolina, locality in the United States
- Tramway (arts centre), for visual and performing arts in Glasgow, Scotland
- Tramway (film), a short film by Polish director Krzysztof Kieślowski
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Tramway.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.