From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Transcripts)
|Look up transcript in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Transcript may refer to:
- Transcript (education), a copy of a student's permanent academic record
- Transcript (law), a written record of spoken language in court proceedings
- Transcript (programming language), a computer programming language
- The Transcript, Ohio Wesleyan University's student-run newspaper
- Primary transcript (Genetics), single-stranded ribonucleic acid (RNA) synthesized by transcription of DNA
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Transcript.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.