From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up transduction in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
- Signal transduction, any process by which a biological cell converts one kind of signal or stimulus into another
- Transduction (biophysics), the conveyance of energy from a donor electron to a receptor electron, during which the class of energy changes
- Transduction (genetics), the transfer of viral, bacterial, or both bacterial and viral DNA from one cell to another using a bacteriophage vector
- Tbx18 transduction, a cardiac therapy method
- Transduction (machine learning), the process of directly drawing conclusions about new data from previous data, without constructing a model
- Transduction (physiology), the transportation of stimuli to the nervous system
- Transduction (psychology), reasoning from specific cases to general cases, typically employed by children during their development
- A process by which a transducer converts one type of energy to another
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Transduction.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.