From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up transformer in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A transformer is a device that transfers electrical energy from one circuit to another by magnetic coupling.
Transformer may also refer to:
- Transformer (album), a 1972 album by Lou Reed
- Transformer (Bruce Kulick album), 2003
- Transformer (flying car), a DARPA military project
- Asus Transformer, a series of hybrid tablet computers manufactured by Asus
- Prada Transformer, an unusual multifunction building in Seoul
- "Transformer", a song by Gnarls Barkley from St. Elsewhere
- Transformer, a 1986 Sega arcade game
- Transformer: The Lou Reed Story, a biography of Lou Reed by Victor Bockris
- TrikeBuggy Transformer, an American powered parachute and ultralight trike design
- Transformer (spirit-being), a spirit-being in the traditions of the indigenous peoples of the Pacific Northwest Coast of North America
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Transformer.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.