From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up transformer in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A transformer is a device that transfers electrical energy from one circuit to another by magnetic coupling.
Transformer may also refer to:
- Transformer (album), a 1972 album by Lou Reed
- Transformer (Bruce Kulick album), 2003
- Transformer (flying car), a DARPA military project
- Asus Transformer, a series of hybrid tablet computers
- Prada Transformer, building in Seoul
- "Transformer", a song by Gnarls Barkley from St. Elsewhere
- Transformer, a 1986 Sega arcade game
- TrikeBuggy Transformer, US powered hang glider
- Transformer (spirit-being), indigenous tradition of the Pacific Northwest of North America
- Transformers, a toy-based media franchise
- "Electronic transformer", a term commonly applied to switched-mode power supplies intended to be used to power extra-low voltage lighting.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Transformer.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.