From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up transistor in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A transistor is a semiconductor device used to amplify and switch electronic signals and electrical power.
Transistor may also refer to:
- Transistor (311 album), 1997
- "Transistor" (song), the title track by the band 311 from the album Transistor
- Transistor (TNT album)
- "Transistor," a song by Kraftwerk from the 1975 album Radio-Activity
- Transistor (video game), a 2014 video game by Supergiant Games
- Transistor radio, a small portable radio receiver using transistor-based circuitry
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Transistor.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.