Transjordan may refer to:
- Emirate of Transjordan, British-controlled territory 1921–46
- The modern Hashemite Kingdom of Jordan, initially known 1946–49 as the Hashemite Kingdom of Transjordan
- Transjordan (region), an area to the east of the Jordan River
- Transjordan (Bible), an area east of the Jordan River mentioned in the Hebrew Bible
- The Lordship of Oultrejordain, during the time of the Crusades
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Transjordan.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.