From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up translator (disambiguation) in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Translator may refer to:
- Translator (band), a San Francisco new wave band active during the 1980s
- Translator (album), the eponymous third album of the band Translator
- Translator (computing), a computer program that translates programming language instructions
- Translator, a linguist who translates documents from one language to another.
- an alternate term for a broadcast relay station, a television or radio transmitter which rediffuses (retransmits) the signal of another television or radio station, usually on another broadcast channel.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Translator.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.