Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up translator or translater in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A Translator is a linguist who translates documents from one language to another.
Translator may also refer to:
- Translator (band), a San Francisco new wave band active during the 1980s
- Translator (album), a 1985 album of the band Translator
- A Translator, a 2018 Cuban film
- Translator (computing), a computer program that translates programming language instructions
- an alternate term for a broadcast relay station, a television or radio transmitter which rediffuses (retransmits) the signal of another television or radio station, usually on another broadcast channel.
- a computer-assisted translation tool that translates source files from one language to another ("file translator") or provides gisting of copy-and-paste text.
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Translator.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.