From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up translocation in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Translocation may refer to:
- Chromosomal translocation, a chromosome abnormality caused by rearrangement of parts
- PEP group translocation, a method used by bacteria for sugar uptake
- Twin-arginine translocation pathway, a protein export pathway found in plants, bacteria, and archaea
- Translocation (botany), transport of nutrients through phloem or xylem
- Protein translocation, also called protein targeting, a process in protein biosynthesis
- Species translocation, movement of a species, by people, from one area to another
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Translocation.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.