Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up translocation in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Translocation may refer to:
- Chromosomal translocation, a chromosome abnormality caused by rearrangement of parts
- PEP group translocation, a method used by bacteria for sugar uptake
- Twin-arginine translocation pathway, a protein export pathway found in plants, bacteria, and archaea
- Translocation (botany), transport of nutrients through phloem or xylem
- Protein translocation, also called protein targeting, a process in protein biosynthesis
- Species translocation, movement of a species, by people, from one area to another
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Translocation.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.