2015 Transnistrian legislative election
All 43 seats to the Supreme Council
22 seats needed for a majority
|This article is part of a series on the|
politics and government of
A total of 138 candidates contested the elections.
Renewal won 35 out of 43 seats in the Supreme Council, maintaining their status as a majority government. Mikhail Burla, the leader of Renewal, was re-elected in constituency #34, as was Oleg Khorzhan, the leader of the Pridnestrovie Communist Party, in constituency #40 (Tiraspol).
On 23 December 2015, Vadim Krasnoselski, who was elected in constituency #7, was elected Speaker.
- ПРЕДСЕДАТЕЛЬ ЦЕНТРИЗБИРКОМА ВЫСТУПИЛА С ДОКЛАДОМ, Transnistrian Central Election Committee, 23 Dec 2015
- "TRANSNISTRIA WILL BE HOLDING ALL-LEVEL ELECTIONS ON ONE FIXED "VOTING DAY" – LAST SUNDAY IN NOVEMBER". Chisinau: Infotag. 30 October 2014. Retrieved 28 September 2015.
- Polls Close In Transdniester Legislative, Municipal Elections Radio Free Europe/Radio Liberty, 29 November 2015
- Верховный Совет VI созыва приступил к работе. Спикером избран Вадим Красносельский, Renewal Party, 23 Dec 2015
- Первое заседание Верховного совета ПМР нового созыва состоится в среду, Sputnik, 22 Dec 2015
- О регистрации избранных депутатов Верховного Совета Приднестровской Молдавской Республики VI созыва, Transnistrian Central Election Committee, 23 Dec 2015
|This European election-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This Transnistria-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|