Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up transom or transoms in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Transom may refer to:
- Transom (architectural), a bar of wood or stone across the top of a door or window, or the window above such a bar
- Transom (nautical), one of the beams running athwart the ship's hull at the fashion timbers, or the surface, often vertical, that forms the flat back panel of the stern of a vessel
- Operation Transom, a World War II bombing raid
- Transom knot, a simple lashing knot
- Tug Transom, a British daily comic strip
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Transom.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.