Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up transom or transoms in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Transom may refer to:
- Transom (architecture), a bar of wood or stone across the top of a door or window, or the window above such a bar
- Transom (nautical), that part of the stern of a vessel where the two sides of its hull meet
- Operation Transom, a World War II bombing raid on Surabaya in Java
- Transom knot, a simple lashing knot
- Tug Transom, a British daily comic strip
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Transom.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.