From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Transvaal (disambiguation))
||The present disambiguation page holds the title of a primary topic, and an article needs to be written about it. It is believed to qualify as a broad-concept article. It may be written directly at this page, or drafted elsewhere then moved over here. Related titles should be described in Transvaal, while unrelated titles should be moved to Transvaal (disambiguation).||
- South African Republic or "Zuid-Afrikaansche Republiek" (1856–1902), also known as Transvaal in English
- Transvaal Colony (1902–1910), British colony
- Transvaal Province (1910–1994), province of the Union and Republic of South Africa
- Transvaal Park, a Russian waterpark (2002–2004)
- Golden Lions, the modern South African rugby team formerly known as "Transvaal"
- Gauteng cricket team, the modern South African cricket team formerly known as "Transvaal"
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Transvaal.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.