Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up tread in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Tread may refer to:
Arts and media
- Tread (film), a 2019 American documentary film about Marvin Heemeyer
- Tread (Transformers)
- Tread, a character in the novel series Transformers: The Veiled Threat
- Tread rap, subgenre of trap that began in Philadelphia in the mid-2010s
- Shoe tread, pattern on the bottom of a shoe
- Stair tread, horizontal portion of a set of stairs on which a person walks
- Tire tread, patterned outer surface of a tyre that makes contact with the road
- Tread (river terrace), the level section of a river terrace
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Tread.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.