Treaty of Versailles (disambiguation)
Jump to navigation Jump to search
The Treaty of Versailles may, however, also refer to several treaties:
- Treaty of Versailles (1756), a defense alliance between France and Austria.
- Treaty of Versailles (1757), an expansion of the 1756 Versailles treaty to Saxony, Sweden and Russia.
- Treaty of Versailles (1758), a confirmation of the 1757 and the 1756 Versailles treaties.
- Treaty of Versailles (1768), in which the Republic of Genoa ceded Corsica to France.
- Treaties of Versailles (1783), which ended French and Spanish hostilities against Great Britain in the American Revolutionary War
- Treaty of Versailles (1787), which was between France and the Vietnamese lord Nguyễn Ánh, agreeing to military support from the former in exchange for trade advantages.
- Treaty of Versailles (1871), which ended the Franco-Prussian War.
- Small Treaty of Versailles, an additional treaty signed on the same date as the 1919 Treaty of Versailles between some of the newly established nations and the League of Nations.
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Treaty of Versailles.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.