From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up trekanten in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
- Triangle Region (Denmark), a cooperation consisting of seven Danish municipalities on the Danish peninsula of Jutland and the island of Funen
- Trekanten (Stockholm), a small lake in southern-central Stockholm in Sweden
- Trekanten, Sweden, a village in Kalmar Municipality in Sweden
- Trekanten (Kristiansand), a neighborhood in the city of Kristiansand, Norway
- Trekanten (shopping center), a shopping centre in Asker municipality in Norway
- Trehörningen (disambiguation) ("The Three-Corner")
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Trekanten.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.