From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up trepanation or trepanning in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Trepanation/Trepanning may refer to:
- Trepanning, a form of surgery in which a hole is bored into the skull
- Trepanning (manufacturing), a type of drilling designed for large holes in metal and rock workpieces
- Trepanation (album), the first American Head Charge album
- Trepanation, a technique used by bomb disposal units
Trepanation could also mean the use of a Trepan, which may refer to:
- Trepan (drill bit), a type of industrial drill bit commonly used to bore large holes in metal and rock
- Trepan, a rock-boring tool used for sinking mine shafts
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Trepanation.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.