From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
||The topic of this article may not meet Wikipedia's general notability guideline. (April 2016) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
He also wrote a number of books on prominent Australian corporate collapses and goings on.
- Sykes, Trevor (1994). The Bold Riders: Behind Australia's Corporate Collapses. St Leonards, NSW: Allen & Unwin. ISBN 1-86373-702-2.
- Sykes, Trevor (1995). The Money Miners: The great Australian mining boom. St Leonards, NSW: Allen & Unwin. ISBN 9781863738446.
- Trevor Sykes information sourced from Library of Congress Authorities data, via corresponding WorldCat Identities linked authority file (LAF) . Retrieved on 8 September 2015.
- Kohler, Alan Kohler (12 April 2005). "Inside Business". Inside Business. Australian Broadcasting Corporation. Retrieved 9 September 2015.
- "Launch of Trevor Sykes New Book Six Months of Panic and Presentation - Can There Be Another GFC?". ABN Newswire. Retrieved 9 September 2015.
- Pierpont web site, collecting various articles etc. written by Sykes under that alter-ego
|This article about an Australian writer is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|