Jump to navigation Jump to search
The topic of this article may not meet Wikipedia's general notability guideline. (April 2016) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
He also wrote a number of books on prominent Australian corporate collapses and goings on.
- Sykes, Trevor (1994). The Bold Riders: Behind Australia's Corporate Collapses. St Leonards, NSW: Allen & Unwin. ISBN 1-86373-702-2.
- Sykes, Trevor (1995). The Money Miners: The great Australian mining boom. St Leonards, NSW: Allen & Unwin. ISBN 9781863738446.
- Trevor Sykes information sourced from Library of Congress Authorities data, via corresponding WorldCat Identities linked authority file (LAF). Retrieved on 8 September 2015.
- Kohler, Alan Kohler (12 April 2005). "Inside Business". Inside Business. Australian Broadcasting Corporation. Retrieved 9 September 2015.
- "Launch of Trevor Sykes New Book Six Months of Panic and Presentation - Can There Be Another GFC?". ABN Newswire. Retrieved 9 September 2015.
- Pierpont web site, collecting various articles etc. written by Sykes under that alter-ego
|This article about an Australian writer is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|