From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up trias in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Trias, the Latin word for triad or 'three', may refer to
- Trias (plant), a genus of orchids
- Trias (game), a dinosaur themed board game
- General Trias, Cavite, a municipality in the Philippines
- the Germanic Trias, rock strata
- the Triassic period
- People with the last name Trias
- Robert Trias, US karate pioneer
- Xavier Trias, (Xavier Trias i Vidal de Llobatera), Catalan politician
- Mariano Trías, Filipino patriot
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Trias.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.