From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up tribunal in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A tribunal is a generic term for any body acting judicially.
Tribunal may also refer to:
- "Tribunal" (DS9 episode), 1994 episode of Star Trek: Deep Space Nine
- "Tribunal" (The Outer Limits), episode of The Outer Limits
- "Tribunal" (Grimm), a 2015 episode of American television series Grimm
In other fields:
- Animated Alias: Tribunal, American animated short film produced in 2003 for the DVD release of the third season of Alias
- The Elder Scrolls III: Tribunal, expansion to the video game The Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind
- Tribunal (Guardians of Time), the governing body of the Guard in the Guardians of Time trilogy
- The Tribunal, a former professional wrestling tag-team
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Tribunal.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.