From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
In mythology and folklore, a trickster is a god, goddess, spirit, human hero or anthropomorphic animal who plays pranks or otherwise disobeys normal rules and conventional behaviour.
Further information: List of fictional tricksters
Trickster may also refer to:
- Trickster (album), the first album released by Kidneythieves
- "Trickster" (song), the 18th single by Japanese singer and voice actress Nana Mizuki
- "Trickster", a song by We Are Scientists from their 2002 album Safety, Fun, and Learning (In That Order)
- "The Trickster", a song by Radiohead from the EP My Iron Lung
In video games:
- Trickster Online, a free, 2D isometric MMORPG
- Trickster, a style used by Dante in the third and fourth installments of the Devil May Cry series
- The Trickster, also known as the Woodsie Lord, the main antagonist in Thief: The Dark Project
- The Trickster, a mob hunt in Final Fantasy XII
- Trickster (anime), a 2016 Japanese anime series based on The Boy Detectives Club novels by Edogawa Ranpo
- Trickster (comics), the name of two DC Comics supervillains and an enemy of the Flash
- Trickster (board game) a 2010 spin-off of the board game Scrabble
- The Trickster (Doctor Who), a villain from the television series Sarah Jane Adventures
- The Trickster (Supernatural), an alter ego of the archangel Gabriel in the TV series Supernatural
- The Tricksters, a novel by Margaret Mahy
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Trickster.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.