Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up trifid in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Trifid is Latin for "split into three parts" or "threefold" and may refer to:
- Trifid (journal), a Czech-language periodical
- Trifid Nebula in the constellation Sagittarius
- Trifid cipher, a fractionated cipher
- Trifid (software), suite of manufacturing software by Plessey.
- Triffid, a fictional dangerous mobile plant in the 1951 novel The Day of the Triffids by John Wyndham
- The Triffids, a popular Australian band named for the plant
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Trifid.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.