Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up trigraph in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Trigraph may refer to:
- Trigraph (programming), a group of characters used to symbolise one character
- An octal or decimal representation of byte values
- Mnemonics for machine language instructions
- As language codes in ISO 639
- As a generalization of graphs where we have a set of edges called semi-adjacent
- Trigraph (orthography), a sound representation in orthography
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Trigraph.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.