From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up trimer in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Trimer might refer to:
- Trimer (chemistry), a reaction product composed of three identical molecules
- Protein trimer, a compound of three macromolecules non-covalently bound
- Trimer, Ille-et-Vilaine, a commune in France
- for trimery and trimerous, characteristics of plants, see : merosity
- Trimerus (disambiguation)
- tri, a prefix
- -mer, an affix
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Trimer.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.