From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up trimmer in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Trimmer may refer to:
- Trimmer (construction), beam used in construction
- Trimmer (electronics), small electrical component
- Trimmer (gardening), gardening power tool
- Trimmer (surname)
- Trimmer, California, community in Fresno County
- Laminate trimmer, wood-working tool
- Coal trimmer, also known as a trimmer, a person who distributes coal on a steam ship
- Hair clipper
- George Savile, 1st Marquess of Halifax, author of The Character of a Trimmer, which was and is often held to describe his own conduct - and therefore he has "the Trimmer" as a nickname
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Trimmer.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.