From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Trine may refer to:
- The Trinity in Christian theology
- Trine University, a small private university in Angola, Indiana
- Trine (astrological aspect)
- Trine (trimaran), an early 1960s 32 ft (9.8 m) trimaran sloop sailboat designed by Dick Newick
- Trine (video game), a 2009 video game by Frozenbyte
As a given name:
- Trine Dyrholm, Danish actress
- Trine Jensen, Danish handball player
- Trine Tsouderos, American journalist, formerly with the Chicago Tribune
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Trine.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.