Jump to navigation Jump to search
Trine may refer to:
- Trine Dyrholm, Danish actress
- Trine Jensen, Danish handball player
- Trine Tsouderos, American journalist, formerly with the Chicago Tribune
- Ralph Waldo Trine, American philosopher and educator
- The Trinity in Christian theology
- Trine University, a small private university in Angola, Indiana
- Trine (astrological aspect)
- Trine (trimaran), an early 1960s 32 ft (9.8 m) trimaran sloop sailboat designed by Dick Newick
- Trine (video game), a 2009 video game by Frozenbyte
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Trine.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.