Jump to navigation Jump to search
Trine may refer to:
- Trine Dyrholm, Danish actress
- Trine Jensen, Danish handball player
- Trine Tsouderos, American journalist, formerly with the Chicago Tribune
- Ralph Waldo Trine, American philosopher and educator
- The Trinity in Christian theology
- Trine University, a small private university in Angola, Indiana
- Trine (astrological aspect)
- Trine (trimaran), an early 1960s 32 ft (9.8 m) trimaran sloop sailboat designed by Dick Newick
- Trine (video game), a 2009 video game by Frozenbyte
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Trine.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.