|Look up triplicate in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Triplicate typically refers to a document created three times simultaneously, as with carbonless copy paper.
Triplicate may also refer to:
- Del Norte Triplicate, a newspaper in Crescent City, California
- Triplicate (horse), a race horse owned by actor David Niven
- Triplicate (Dave Holland album), by jazz musician Dave Holland
- Triplicate (Bob Dylan album), a triple album
- Luornu Durgo aka "Triplicate Girl", a DC Comics super hero
- Triple deity aka "Triplicate deity", three deities worshipped as one
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Triplicate.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.