Jump to navigation Jump to search
This article needs additional citations for verification. (February 2008) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
The Triton II (Official name 82430HX) was a version of Intel's Triton processor chipset with all the features of the 82430FX (Triton I) plus support for ECC, parity RAM, two-way SMP, USB, and then current PCI to improve speed.
- Intel 430HX ("Triton II"), PC Guide, accessed August 20, 2007.
- Intel 430FX ("Triton"), PC Guide, accessed August 20, 2007.
- Summary of P5 chipsets, comp.sys.intel, September 1996.
- INTEL 430HX PCISET 82439HX SYSTEM CONTROLLER (TXC) datasheet
- Intel 82371FB (PIIX) and 82371SB (PIIX3) PCI ISA IDE Xcelerator Specification Update
|This computer hardware article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|