|This article needs additional citations for verification. (February 2008) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
The Triton II (Official name 82430HX) was a version of Intel's Triton processor chipset with all the features of the 82430FX (Triton I) plus support for ECC, parity RAM, two-way SMP, USB, and then current PCI to improve speed.
- Intel 430HX ("Triton II"), PC Guide, accessed August 20, 2007.
- Intel 430FX ("Triton"), PC Guide, accessed August 20, 2007.
- Summary of P5 chipsets, comp.sys.intel, September 1996.
- INTEL 430HX PCISET 82439HX SYSTEM CONTROLLER (TXC) datasheet
- Intel 82371FB (PIIX) and 82371SB (PIIX3) PCI ISA IDE Xcelerator Specification Update
|This computer hardware article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|