From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Triveni may refer to:
- Triveni, Nepal, a village development committee in Udayapur District in the Sagarmatha Zone of south-eastern Nepal
- Triveni (poetry), a form of Hindi and Urdu poetry
- Triveni Supermarkets, a chain of retail supermarkets in Kerala, India
- Anasuya Shankar or Triveni, Kannada writer
- Triveni Express, an express train located in India
- Thriveni, a Malayalam-language film
People with the given name
- Triveni Acharya, Indian journalist and activist living in Mumbai
- Triveni Singh, Indian soldier from 5 Jammu and Kashmir Light Infantry
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Triveni.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.