Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up tros in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Tros or TROS may refer to:
- Tros (mythology), a figure in Greek mythology who was the eponymous ancestor of the Trojans
- Tros, Poland
- TROS, a Dutch broadcasting union
- TR Oil Services
- Transformer Read Only Storage, computer read only memory
- The Riddle of Steel, a roleplaying game
- Tros of Samothrace, fictional Greek freedom fighter in the works of Talbot Mundy
- 18281 Tros, an asteroid
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Tros.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.