Trud, translated from Bulgarian, Russian and other Slavic languages as "Labour", may refer to:
- Trud (Russian newspaper)
- Trud (Bulgarian newspaper)
- Trud (sports society), the republican Voluntary Sports Society of the Russian SFSR
- Trud Stadium (Tomsk), a multi-use stadium in Tomsk, Russia
- Trud, Bulgaria, a village in the Plovdiv Province of Bulgaria
- Trud, Tver Oblast, a former urban-type settlement in Russia; since 2000—a rural settlement
- Trud, Kemerovo Oblast, a village (selo) in Kemerovo Oblast, Russia
- Trud, former name of FC Fakel Voronezh
- truD, a technique used in LCD-televisions from Sharp.
- TruD, TRNA pseudouridine13 synthase, an enzyme
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Trud.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.