From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Truelove may refer to:
- Truelove (1764 ship), a whaler and cargo ship
- The Truelove, ship featured in the novel Clarissa Oakes (sold under the title of The Truelove in the US)
- Stephen Truelove (born 1946), American classical musician active in 2001
- Owen Truelove (1937–2006), first man to fly from the UK to New Zealand with a motor glider
- George Truelove, professional UK rugby player
- Amanda Truelove (born 1961), cellist from the United Kingdom
- Truelove's Gutter, 2009 album by Richard Hawley
- Truelove Eyre, legendary founder of the Eyre and Ayre family
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Truelove.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.