Jump to navigation Jump to search
Truthfulness may refer to:
- Honesty - a moral character of a human being, related to telling the truth
- Accuracy - the propensity of information to be correct
- Strategyproofness - a property of a mechanism in game-theory, related to encouraging the participants to act according to their true preferences.
- Truth - a concept most often used to mean in accord with fact or reality.
- Truthiness - a quality characterizing a "truth" that a person making an argument or assertion claims to know intuitively.
- Truthlikeness - a philosophical concept that distinguishes between the relative and apparent truth and falsity of assertions and hypotheses.
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Truthfulness.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.