From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Trypanosomatid - an order within Kinetoplastida.
- Trypanosoma - a genus within Trypanosomatida whose members are often referred to as trypanosomes.
- Trypanosoma brucei - a major human pathogen causing sleeping sickness.
- Trypanosoma cruzi - a major human pathogen that causes Chagas disease.
- A morphological class of trypanosomatid with a flagellum laterally attached to the cell body.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Trypanosome.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.