(Redirected from Trypho)
Tryphon was a Greek grammarian.
Tryphon or similar names may refer to:
- Saint Tryphon, several saints
- Tiripone Mama Taira Putairi
- Diodotus Tryphon, a Seleucid ruler
- Salvius, a rebel slave who assumed the name Tryphon
- The Jewish philosopher Trypho in a dialog with Justin Martyr, who may be identical with the eminent Rabbi Tarfon
- Metropolitan Trifon, a clergyman
- Professor Tryphon Tournesol, fictional character in The Adventures of Tintin (Cuthbert Calculus in English translations)
- Saint-Triphon, Swiss village
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Tryphon.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.