Jump to navigation Jump to search
Tryphon was a Greek grammarian.
Tryphon or similar names may refer to:
- Tryphon (wasp), a genus in the family Ichneumonidae
- Saint Tryphon (disambiguation), several saints
- Tiripone Mama Taira Putairi
- Diodotus Tryphon, a Seleucid ruler
- Salvius, a rebel slave who assumed the name Tryphon
- The Jewish philosopher Trypho in a dialog with Justin Martyr, who may be identical with the eminent Rabbi Tarfon
- Metropolitan Trifon, a clergyman
- Professor Tryphon Tournesol, fictional character in The Adventures of Tintin (Cuthbert Calculus in English translations)
- Saint-Triphon, a Swiss village
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Tryphon.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.