Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up tryst in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A tryst is a planned meeting or assignation, especially between lovers to meet at a specific place and time.
The term may also refer to:
- Tryst (nightclub), a club at the Wynn Las Vegas hotel
- Tryst (novel), a 1939 novel by Elswyth Thane
- Tryst (play), a 2006 play by Karoline Leach
- Tryst, IIT Delhi, an annual science and technology festival in Delhi, India
- Tryst (film), a 1994 film featuring Andy Romano
- Tryst, a building associated with a church, e.g. in Pitlochry, Scotland
- Trysts, a 2001 collection of short stories by Steve Berman
- "Tryst", art song by composer John Ireland
- Tryst (video game), а 2012 real-time strategy by BlueGiant Interactive
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Tryst.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.