From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up tryst in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A tryst is a prearranged meeting or assignation, especially between lovers to meet at a specific place and time.
The term may also refer to:
- Tryst (nightclub), a club at the Wynn Las Vegas hotel
- Tryst (novel), a 1939 novel by Elswyth Thane
- Tryst (play), a 2006 play by Karoline Leach
- Tryst, IIT Delhi, an annual science and technology festival in Delhi, India
- Tryst (film), a 1994 film featuring Andy Romano
- Tryst, a building associated with a church, e.g. in Pitlochry, Scotland
- Trysts, a 2001 collection of short stories by Steve Berman
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Tryst.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.