Tseycum First Nation
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Chief and Councillors
|Position||Name||Term Start||Term End||Reference|
|Chief||Vern Jacks Sr||07/19/2009||07/18/2011|||
The Tseycum First Nation has 166 members.
- Bare Island Indian Reserve No. 9, comprising the whole of Mandarte Island at the head of Haro Strait, 10.50 ha.
- Goldstream Indian Reserve No. 13, at the south end of Finlayson Arm and the mouth of the Goldstream River, 4.80 ha.
- Pender Island Indian Reserve No. 8, on Hay Point on the west side of South Pender Island, 3.20 ha.
- Saturna Island Indian Reserve No. 7, on the easterly point of Saturna Island at the south entrance of the Strait of Georgia, 145.70 ha.
- Union Bay Indian Reserve No. 4, fronting on Patricia Bay, Saanich Inlet, 28.0 ha.
- "Douglas Treaties: 1850-1854". Executive Council of British Columbia. 2009. Retrieved July 28, 2009.
- "Tseycum Governance". Government of Canada. Indian and Northern Affairs Canada. 2009. Retrieved July 26, 2009.
- "Tseycum". Government of Canada. Indian and Northern Affairs Canada. 2009. Archived from the original on March 2, 2012. Retrieved July 26, 2009.
- Indian and Northern Affairs Canada - Reserves/Villages/Settlements Detail
- BCGNIS entry "Bare Island Indian Reserve 9
- BCGNIS entry "Goldstream Indian Reserve 13
- BCGNIS entry "Pender Island Indian Reserve 8
- BCGNIS entry "Saturna Island Indian Reserve 7
- BCGNIS entry "Union Bay Indian Reserve 4"