Tsinstikeptum Indian Reserve No. 10
Tsinstikeptum 10, usually referred to as Tsinstikeptum Indian Reserve No. 10, is one of two Indian Reserves of the Westbank First Nation located in West Kelowna, British Columbia, Canada. It and Tsinstikeptum Indian Reserve No. 9 are jointly normally referred to as the Westbank Indian Reserve. Tsinstikeptum Indian Reserve No. 10, which is 339 ha. in area, is located opposite the City of Kelowna proper, across Okanagan Lake.
As a census subdivision in the Canada 2011 Census, Tsinstikeptum 10 had a population of 1,186, of which the majority were non-aboriginal residents. The total registered population of the Westbank First Nation among all five of its reserves, including off-reserve members, is only 784.
- Indian and Northern Affairs Canada, Reserves/Villages/Settlements detail for Westbank First Nation
- "Tsinstikeptum Indian Reserve 10". BC Geographical Names.
- "Population and dwelling counts, for Canada, provinces and territories, and census subdivisions (municipalities), 2011 and 2006 censuses (British Columbia)". Statistics Canada. May 28, 2012. Retrieved May 11, 2012.
- "NHS Profile, Tsinstikeptum 10, IRI, British Columbia, 2011". Statistics Canada. May 10, 2013. Retrieved May 11, 2012.
- Indian and Northern Affairs Canada "First Nation profile: Westbank First Nation
|This First Nations-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article about a location in the Interior of British Columbia, Canada is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|