From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Tsurugi may refer to:
- Tsurugi (sword), a type of Japanese sword
- Tsurugi butai ("strike force Tsurugi"), an alternate name for the WWII Japanese Air Group 343 Kōkūtai, so called after the tsurugi Japanese sword
- Tsurugi (train), a train service in Japan
- Tsurugi-class patrol vessel
- The Nakajima Ki-115 aircraft, known as Tsurugi
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Tsurugi.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.