(Redirected from Tuathal)
Túathal is an Irish male name. It may refer to:
- Túathal Techtmar, legendary king
- Túathal Máelgarb (fl. 6th century), king of Tara
- Túathal mac Máele-Brigte (died 854), king of Leinster
- Túathal (bishop of the Scots) (fl. 1050s), bishop of Cennrígmonaid, modern St Andrews
- Tuathal, an Irish term for the act of moving counterclockwise, known in Scottish tradition as Widdershins
- O'Toole (surname), from Ua Túathail, means grandson or descendant of Túathal
- Túathalán (died 749), abbot of Cennrígmonaid, modern St Andrews
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Túathal.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.