Tullyallen may refer to:
- Tullyallen, County Armagh, a townland in County Armagh, Northern Ireland
- Tullyallen, County Louth, a village and townland in County Louth, Ireland
- Tullyallen, County Meath, a civil parish in County Meath, Ireland
- Tullyallen, County Monaghan, a townland in County Monaghan, Ireland
- Tullyallen, County Tyrone, a townland in County Tyrone, Northern Ireland
- Tulliallan Castle, a large house in Kincardine, Fife, Scotland
|This disambiguation page lists articles about distinct geographical locations with the same name.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.