Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up Tulsa in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Tulsa is a city in Oklahoma, United States.
Tulsa may also refer to:
- Tulsa (film), starring Susan Hayward and Robert Preston
- USS Tulsa, the name of two U.S. Navy ships, a gunboat and a never-built cruiser
- Tulsa (book), a photo collection by Larry Clark
- Tulsa, a female professional wrestler from the Gorgeous Ladies of Wrestling
- University of Tulsa, a private university in the city of Tulsa
- Tulsa Golden Hurricane, the athletic teams for the university
- "Tulsa", a song by Billy Joe Royal
- "Tulsa", a song written and recorded by Rufus Wainright from his album Release the Stars
- Tulsa (moth), a moth genus in the family Pyralidae
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Tulsa.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.