|Look up tunneling in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Tunneling or tunnelling may refer to:
- Digging tunnels (the literal meaning)
- Quantum tunneling, the quantum-mechanical effect where a particle crosses through a classically forbidden potential energy barrier
- Tunneling (fraud), a fraud committed by a company's own management or by major shareholders
- Tunneling protocol, transmitting one computer network protocol that is encapsulated inside another network protocol
- All pages beginning with "Tunneling"
- All pages with a title containing Tunneling
- Tunnel (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Tunneling.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.