(Redirected from Tuppence)
Twopence or tuppence may refer to:
- Two pence (or pennies) in British coinage, or the specific coins:
- Tuppence (detective), a recurring character in the works of Agatha Christie
- Tuppence Middleton, an English actress
- 'Tuppence' Moran, a nickname for Desmond Moran
- Maundy Money, ceremonial coinage that includes a two-pence coin, traditionally given to the poor.
- My two penn'orth, an idiomatic expression.
|Look up twopence in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
|Look up tuppence in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Penny (Twopence).|
- UK Coins - information about British coins (from 1656 to 1952)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Twopence.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.