Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up Turia in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Turia may refer to:
- Turia (river), a river in southeastern Spain
- Turía (river), a small river in northern Spain
- Turia Valley, a valley in northern Spain
- Turia, Covasna, a commune in Covasna County, Romania
- Turia, a village in Valea Mare Commune, Olt County, Romania
- Tariana Turia (born 1944), co-leader of New Zealand's Maori Party
- Turia, Thuria or Curia, woman of the Curius family in ancient Rome
- Turia Mau, French model featured on the 1968 Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Issue
- Turia, a genus of molluscs in the family Veneridae
- Turia, a synonym of the plant genus Luffa
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Turia.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.