From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Turia may refer to:
- Turia (river), a river in southeastern Spain
- Turía (river), a small river in northern Spain
- Turia Valley, a valley in northern Spain
- Turia, Covasna, a commune in Covasna County, Romania
- Turia, a village in Valea Mare Commune, Olt County, Romania
- Turia, Stara Zagora Province, village in Pavel Banya Municipality, Bulgaria
- Tariana Turia, co-leader of New Zealand's Maori Party
- Turia, Thuria or Curia (wife of Quintus Lucretius), woman of the Curius family in ancient Rome
- Turia Mau, French model featured on the 1968 Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Issue
- Turia, a synonym of the plant genus Luffa
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Turia.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.