Jump to navigation Jump to search
Turka may refer to:
- Turka, Lviv Oblast, a city in Lviv Oblast, Ukraine
- Turka Raion, Lviv Oblast
- Turka, Russia, a former urban-type settlement in the Republic of Buryatia, Russia; since 2006, a rural locality (a selo)
- Turka, Chełm County, in Lublin Voivodeship (east Poland)
- Turka, Lublin County, in Lublin Voivodeship (east Poland)
- TÜ RKA, Estonian folk dance group
- Turka (genus), a genus of flies
- Cola Turka, a Turkish cola soft drink
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Turka.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.