Turkish Bath (disambiguation)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
A Turkish bath is the Turkish variant of a steam bath.
Turkish Bath may also refer to:
- The Turkish Bath, 1862 painting by Jean-Auguste-Dominique Ingres
- Steam: The Turkish Bath, or Hamam, 1997 film
- Darghouth Turkish Bath, Turkish bath in Tripoli, Libya
- It is sometimes used (including on advertising) as the English translation of Thai Ab Ob Nuat bath and massage.
- In the past, it was used in Japan for what are now called soaplands, in essence brothels offering bath and massage services.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Turkish Bath.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.