Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up turmeric in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Turmeric (Curcuma longa) is a rhizomatous herbaceous plant used as a spice.
Turmeric may also refer to:
- Black turmeric (Curcuma caesia)
- Narrow-leaved turmeric (Curcuma angustifolia)
- Tree turmeric (Berberis aristata)
- White turmeric (Curcuma zedoaria)
- Wild turmeric (Curcuma aromatica)
Arts, entertainment, and media
- Turmeric (album), a box set album by the Japanese noise musician Merzbow
Food and drinks
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Turmeric.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.