From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Turon may refer to:
- Turon, Kansas, a town in the United States
- Turón, a town in Granada, Spain
- Turón (Mieres), a parish in Mieres, Spain
- Turon, a sport originating from Uzbekistan
- Turon (food), a Filipino dessert made of banana and jackfruit, wrapped in an eggroll wrapper, and then fried
- The Turon River in Australia
- Turon National Park in Australia
Turon may also refer to:
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Turon.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.